Webnig.com – We are a premier digital marketing agency in Nigeria offering an integrated service for businesses that want to get ahead. And we see a partnership with you as a key part of the journey. Blending high-impact creativity with strategic vision, our experts have the knowledge, experience, and insight to turn your goals into reality.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
Job Title: Social Media Marketing Intern
- If you’re a Graduate looking to start your Social media marketing career and want to gain some hands-on experience in a busy fast-paced agency, then we have just the role for you.
- Based in the Tech district called Yaba, Lagos.
- Webnig is a growing Digital Marketing agency specialising in Search, Social, Content and Reputation. You can expect to gain an insight into the digital marketing world in particular creating and implementing content and social media strategies.
- We are looking for an individual who has a passion for copy-writing and wants to learn and develop their skills and apply their creativity where possible.
- Day to day tasks may include blogging, managing social media content on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, copy-writing, assisting project managers with strategy documents, producing and sharing content and other admin tasks.
The Ideal Intern’s Personality and Qualifications
- The right candidate will be a Graduate with a passion for digital marketing and in particular copy-writing.
- Excellent writing and communication skills is a must and you should also be highly organised and dependable.
- You should have exceptional numeracy skills with keen problem solving capabilities.
- Someone who is outgoing, friendly and loves having a laugh will fit in well within our small but friendly team.
- The successful candidate will work alongside and learn from experienced marketers in the digital space.
- Our internships are designed to give you genuine, meaningful experience and someone with the right attributes could become a permanent member of the team.
Job Title: Public Relations Intern
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are looking for an intern to take responsibilities of some public relations outreach. You will be provided with detailed trainings to support your ability to execute on all required tasks.
- You will be responsible for taking over our Public Relations outreach. This means you will be reaching out to media outlets and seeking opportunities to partner with industry influencers.
- You will be trained in all of this, yet we do hold a high value for self-leadership and self-learning, so if you aren’t willing to do the work and learn quickly, this position is not for you.
- You’ll also be part of and get to see “behind the scenes” of what it takes to grow and scale several brands in diverse industries.
- Four Main Goals: Creating buzz content, reaching out to bloggers and newspaper media, Writing buzz articles everyday, keeping track of press mentions.
Job Title: Graphic Arts Intern
Reports To: Marketing Director
- Position is responsible for all design and graphic requirements to meet commercial or promotional needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Directs and designs overall “look and feel” of print and digital media.
- Designs all social media (and other marketing collateral), covers, presentations, leave-behinds, and other graphics, as required.
- Manages the integration of brand strategy and visual design concepts.
- Helps coordinate external production of materials, as needed.
- Demonstrates an ability to work on multiple projects and manage time to meet all deadlines.
- Corel Draw experience is not needed on this Job
- 1+ years experience in layout/design.
- Strong design sense.
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Microsoft Office.
- Good grammatical, spelling and proofreading skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects in time sensitive environment.
- Demonstrate initiative, work independently, meet deadlines and maintain collaborative professional relationships.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org