Vicmart Enterprises Limited – We are an indigenous firm involved in the marketing and sales of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) and other allied products to meet the needs of our customers.
Van Sales Representative
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
- He ensures wholesales & retail customers in assigned open markets are served and our products are available & visible at the retail/wholesalers outlets in assigned open markets at all times.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlets trade channels.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license.
- Candidate must possess an HND/B.Sc (Any Discipline) qualification.
- Applicant must be fluent in English and Yoruba language with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Age between 20-30 years old.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Must be willing to work in South-West States except Lagos
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 10th July, 2017