The Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation (HSDF), is a non-profit firm established in December 2013. The organisation was established to improve the quality of decision-making and execution in the health sector. HSDF supports key stakeholders at all levels of the government and private sector by providing strong analytical support and deploying innovative frameworks and tools to generate measurable and sustainable results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Knowledge Management, Learning And Communication Associate
- HSDF seeks to hire a Knowledge Management and Communication Associate to work directly with the communication specialist, the graphic/web designer and the program teams to coordinate the generation, collection, synthesis and dissemination of information and data pertaining to various work teams and projects.
- S/He will focus on developing and monitoring an effective documentation and reporting system to ensure quality and timely reporting and dissemination of learnings and project activities. They will also facilitate the publication of project information and results in various platforms including trade, donor and academic publications.
- S/He is expected to bring the latest innovations and approaches to knowledge management and sharing including the use of ICT platforms, social media, websites, and other relevant tools and platforms to enhance project performance and corporate visibility.
- Work with the communication specialist and program teams in the development of guidelines, formats and tools for project progress monitoring, reporting and dissemination
- Lead the development and maximisation of dissemination platforms: journal publications, briefing papers, brochures, articles, photos, conference presentations and stakeholders’ engagement events and publications
- Provide technical support to teams for data and knowledge dissemination
- Actively work with graphic and web designer and communication specialists in developing content for the web and social media based on program and organisational activities.
- Conduct media monitoring studies and other media management related activities
- Work with the communication specialists in the development and coordination of various capacity building initiatives relating to knowledge management and communication.
- Coordinate report contents and format to meet donor standards and templates
- Work with the ICT team in developing a central storage system for project files, progress reports and other project related materials and information.
- Conduct periodic audits of program knowledge management systems and processes and develop sustainable approaches to addressing any identified challenges.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Master’s degree in Communication, Media, Social Science, Public Health or a related field
- At least five years’ experience in any one of the following: health communication, field and applied research, project management, monitoring and evaluation, with a strong focus on communication and dissemination
- Experience in developing electronic and written publications preferably in an international development context
- Proven fluency in English with strong report writing and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of new and innovative approaches to data management and dissemination especially social media and web strategies
- Willingness to travel within Nigeria
- Research and publishing experience will be an added advantage
Note: This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions. Furthermore, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: 8th May, 2017.