- Develop and grow sales pipelines from distributors to end customers through channel incentives.
- Responsible for developing a close knit and healthy working relationship with dealers/distributors so as to grow pipeline and boost sales
- Responsible for organizing all Dealers/Channels
- Collaborates with Sales team to establish and control budgets for sales promotions and trRemunerationenses.
- Drive sales through dealers/retail point and improve market share of various channels managed.
- Manage key account partners and create additional new accounts.
- Proactively initiate and execute dealer partnership program quarterly.
- Proactively monitor and report on channels performance against agreed targets.
- Identify gaps in dealers coverage and operations and proffer corrective measures to ensure quality of our dealers/retailers network.
Job Type: Full time
- Minimum of a Degree
- 4+ years experience of channel/dealership sales.
- Account management experience
- Corporate sales experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Send in their application by Email to
Or apply online Here