MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa’s leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year. Thereafter the company launched full commercial operations beginning with Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
Job Title: Business Relationship Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND Experience: 3 years
- Maintain customer relationship with all business departments
- Understand the changing business needs and determine levels of IT Service required to support the business.
- Agree with business unit upon IT Service level requirements
- Translate Strategic, Tactical and Operational objectives of MTNN business units to Service Level Agreements/IS deliverables
- Agree with internal business support unit on Operational Level Agreements
- Ensure Underpinning contract support IT Service Level Agreements
- Monitor and Report on IT Service Level Performance/Achievements
- Relate with Business units to ascertain performance levels of IS Services from a Customer and Users perspective.
- Monitor and report on user’s experience of IS’s IT Services
- Drive the drafting, implementing and monitoring of Service improvement plans
- Ensure business interests are considered in IS internal planning sessions and service definitions
- Implement and maintain the SLM process in the organisation
- Foster closer working relationship within IS and the business
- Service catalogue develop, support and maintenance
- Development and maintenance of IS vendor, supplier and contract database.
- Provide input to the prioritization of IT investment within function
- Maintain IS Service Catalogue, drive IS Service Improvement initiatives, collate and verify Service Level requirements and facilitate the monitoring and reporting of IS Service Levels achievements
- Disseminate information and liaise with other service Management areas to drive service delivery
- Gather business requirements and translate to IS deliverables based on MTNN business plan.
- Negotiate and agree on SLAs with the business unit and OLA with other supporting business units
- Drive the implementation of vendor contracts to support IS objectives and validate adoption of IS service offerings
- Facilitate meetings with various IS units to discuss and resolve escalated or identified customers issues
- Manage and report on vendor performance
- Manage the escalation of customer issues and customer satisfaction survey
- Initiate and maintain business engagement processes and customer engagement forums
- Ensure value is created through effective stakeholder management
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Open office plan
General working conditions
- Will be required to work extra hours when necessary
- Local and International travel
- Possible secondments
Experience & Training
- Minimum of 3 years post degree
- Fluent in English
- BSc Computer Science or an IT equivalent degree – Mini
- Foundation Certificate in ITIL – IT Service Management
- Practitioner in ITIL Service Level Management will be an added advantage
- 2 years experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in IT Service support and Delivery Experience
- Experience in Service Level Management Experience
- Experience in IT support experience
- Customer Management experience – ability to manage customer’s expectations
- Relationship Management skills
- Project management Experience
- Experience dealing with change management issues
- Experience working with a range of Service providers
- Understanding of Service delivery and service support environment
- Demonstrate productivity, initiative, professionalism, customer service attitude, attention to detail and quality, ability to multitask, team focus, strong interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business knowledge and operational management experience
- Deep understanding and experience with IS technical systems including applications, servers, networking components, backups, disaster recovery, as appropriate.
- Excellent client service skills
- Effective problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Demonstrates competency in stakeholder management, change management, and influencing without authority
- ITIL Foundation Certificate, Practitioner in Service Level Management will be an added advantage
- A good understanding of statistical and analytical principles and processes
- Good interpersonal skills for written, oral and face to face communications
- Training in IT supportSolid understanding and technical expertise in a broad range application and technical architecture components (applications/OS, database, network)
- Project Management methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
Minimum qualification: BA, BEd, BSc, BTech, HND or BEng
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply Here
25th November, 2016