Kantar is home to some of the world’s leading research, data and insights brands. Individually, brands such as Kantar Millward Brown, Kantar TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Kantar Added Value and Kantar Futures are famous and highly respected experts in their fields.
Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers – the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet – in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider WPP group of companies and other partners.
Job Title: Research Manager
Role Mission Statement
- We are looking for an innovative & self-driven Research Manager who will responsible for managing the executive research team and has excellent client relationship development skills. The ideal candidate should be a team builder who will inspire motivation, train and develop quality research teams as well as improving profitability of projects.
- At Kantar Public, we help universities, corporations and governments to make the right decisions and improve people’s lives. We create a better future through data, analytics and research. Using our behavioural insight and knowledge of best practice, we advise on elections, service design and public policy and communications. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- Achieving annual targets and profitability together with an understanding of controlling and monitoring project transactions.
- Generating quality proposals & pitches for local & international clients.
- Managing and supervising research projects from setting up realistic timelines to effective execution
- Ongoing client service & interaction regarding current projects. This includes building relationships to promote client retention, enhancement and growth
- Training and development of new & current team members in terms of organizing trainings & motivating them in the research environment.
- At least a HND/B.SC or equivalent in Statistics, any of the sciences or management sciences.
- At least 3-7years Social research knowledge/experience & managing teams.
- Experience with NGOs, development organisations or consultancy firms.
- Good communication and social skills, gravitas and authority with clients.
- Willing to work evenings/flexibly when required.
- Persuasive, thinks about the bigger picture & motivated to achieve business success.
- At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
- We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified should APPLY HERE