Our client, a First-line Buyer for the Global Fund IMF program was established in 2008 as a pharmaceutical importation company to meet the ever increasing needs of the Nigerian healthcare sector and to harness her global resources for the purpose of having the
greatest health impact. To fully leverage her relationship with international healthcare partners and implement the plan to immediately seize opportunities in the Nigerian pharmaceutical market, she needs the services of qualified candidates as indicated below:
- The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for selling company products, work with development partners to ensure optimal patient-access to company products arid business/market development.
- He/She will also be responsible for creating awareness amongst relevant healthcare professionals as well as for managing company’s relationship with institutions, government, and the trade within the assigned territory.
- B.Sc in Biological Sciences/Human Health.
- Though Not essential, some experience is an advantage.
- Result oriented and self-motivated High Integrity Index
- Ability to drive
- Compensation and conditions of service are attractive and in tandem with what obtains in the industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should do a one-page write-up on the topic ‘The Nigeria Pharmaceutical Industry’ and send the write up, your current résumé/CV to:
CV/résumé should be in MS word format only, making your name and preferred location as the heading for your email, or send Names, Qualification, Location and Post Applied to: (09092335680)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the selection process
31st October, 2016.