A well established Law firm based in Lagos Island is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position:
Job Title: Head of Finance and Account
To plan, direct and coordinate the financial resource management and accounting activities of the firm.
- First Degree in Economics, Accountancy or Business Administration.
- Professional qualification ICAN/ACCA or equivalent.
- 8 – 10 years cognate experience in the finance and accounting services industry, the last 3 years of which must have been in a management role within a reputable and structured business environment.
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- HND/BSc Accounting Degree
- ICAN/AAT professional qualification is an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years experience in Receivables/ Payables management and bank reconciliations
- Working Knowledge of Accounting software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications (indicating the position applied for) and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted for the next stage of the selection process
15th October, 2016.