Whatever the facilities objectives you have set for your organization, residential community or household, Clayfields & Harrow’s range of diverse skills and competencies, combine with cutting edge facilities management technology, enables us help you achieve these
objectives. Our simple strategy for this is keeping you, the customer, in focus.
Job Title: Head, Employee Management
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
- The Head, Employee Management position is a mid-level position. S/he will provide guidance to leadership and employees on company policy, practices, conducts internal workplace investigations, and manage employee performance issues.
Job Functions Human Resources,Management Industries Facilities & Property Management Specification
- Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all personnel; conducts new-employee orientations; writes and places advertisements.
- Counsels employees regarding a wide range of issues and complaints, including employees in crisis (e.g. death in family, medical issues, mental or emotional issues).
- Acts as liaison between managers and employees regarding performance issues and management
- Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains employee Information System records and compiles reports from database.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an HR or legal professional with a concentration in employee management.
- Strong written/verbal communication and facilitation/presentation skills.
- Ability to assess sensitive and complex employee relations issues in a confidential, objective, and systematic manner.
- Demonstrate problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects with strong time management and prioritization skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
Job Title: Accountant Part Time
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 10 years
- The part time Accountant would be responsible for General Accounting of the company.
Job Functions Accounting Industries Facilities & Property Management Specification
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Provide accurate and informative reporting on the financial results of the firm that will enable effective management decisions.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- B. SC in Accounting
- ICAN certified
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in Accounting role
- MUST have proficient knowledge of SAGE Evolution Accounting software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility and attention to detail in a busy, changing work environment.
- Ability to plan and organize work schedule and work within tight timelines
- Displays personal drive and integrity working as directed to achieve work objectives
Method of Application
Use the links to apply on company website.