- 1 2017 UNIZIK Post Utme Screening Timetable.
- 2 ELIGIBILITY.
- 3 Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180.
- 4 Faculties /Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200.
- 5 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE.
- 6 TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- 7 RESTRICTIONS.
- 8 DEADLINE FOR FORM SUBMISSION
- 9 Additional information on the UNIZIK Post UTME
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University has scheduled its 2017/2018 POST UTME screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2017 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
2017 UNIZIK Post Utme Screening Timetable.
The dates are outlined below:
SATURDAY, 16th – SATURDAY, 23rd SEPTEMBER, 2017.
- DAY 1: SATURDAY, 16th September, 2017.
Faculty of Arts and Physical Sciences
- DAY 2: MONDAY, 18th September, 2017.
Faculty of Management Sciences and Biosciences
- DAY 3: TUESDAY, 19th September, 2017.
Faculty of Engineering and Education
- DAY 4: WEDNESDAY, 20th September, 2017.
Faculty of Medicine, Basic Medical Sciences and Agricultural Sciences
- DAY 5: THURSDAY, 21st September, 2017.
Faculty of Law and Pharmacy.
- DAY 6: FRIDAY, 22nd September, 2017.
Faculty of Social Sciences and Environmental Sciences
- DAY 7: SATURDAY, 23rd September, 2017.
Faculty of Health Sciences and Technology
a. Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
b. The general cut-off mark is 200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below:
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180.
(a) Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
(b) Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
(c) Education – Adult Education, Early Childhood & Primary Education, Guidance and Counselling, Human Kinetics & Health Education, Library & Information Science, Science Education, and Vocational Education.
(d) Engineering – Agric & Bioresources Engineering, Polymer &Textiles Engineering.
(e) Environmental Sciences – Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts
(f) Physical Sciences – Mathematics and Statistics only.
(g) Health Sciences and Technology – Environmental Health only.
(h) Management Sciences – Entrepreneurial Studies only.
Faculties /Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200.
a. Arts – English Language and Literature
b. Education – Educational Found
c. Engineering – Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic & Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
d. Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
f. Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration
g. Medicine – Medicine
h. Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
i. Physical Sciences – Computer Science, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Physics & Industrial Physics, Geological Sciences
j. Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
a. Registration will start on Tuesday, 5th September, 2017 and end on Friday 15th September, 2017.
b. – Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
– Click on ‘ Create Account’
– Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
– Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
– On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
– Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
– Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
– After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
– Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
– Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
– Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can
save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
– Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
– Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME examination.
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
a. Accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
b. Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME evaluation.
c. The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT.
a. Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
b. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
c. No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
d. Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
e. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
f. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
DEADLINE FOR FORM SUBMISSION
15th September, 2017.
Additional information on the UNIZIK Post UTME
The Cut off Mark for the courses in the Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences which include Human Anatomy and Physiology is 200.
For the Faculty of Biosciences, the Cut off Mark for the departments which include Zoology, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology, Microbiology & Brewery and Applied Biochemistry and Brewery is 200.
However, in the Faculty of Environmental Sciences, the Cut off Mark for the departments of Environment Management, Estate Management and Geography & Meteorology is 180.
Candidates who changed their choice of institution to UNIZIK are prone to experience error messages like “Account Creation Unsuccessful, Try Again later”. There is no cause for alarm as subsequent lists from JAMB will be uploaded to enable them register prior to the deadline.
Meanwhile the dates for the examination as reflected in the initial publication remain as fixed.
For your questions,
Join the UNIZIK Post UTME help Desk on Whatsapp and also share the link to your friends if you don’t want to get scammed.
Dr. Emmanuel Ojukwu,
Director, Information and Public Relations
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.