Application Deadline: Ongoing. Candidates will be notified by email by 1st August 2017 to let them know if they have been successful in receiving a scholarship award.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All international students outside Europe
To be taken at (country): United Kingdom
Brief description: The University of Hertfordshire, England is offering scholarships to international students outside the UK and EU.
Eligible Field of Study: Courses offered in the University
About the Award: The University of Hertfordshire, England is seeking to award exceptional undergraduates and new entrants scholarships to the tune of £1000 or £2000 towards course fees. The award amount will be deducted from candidate’s tuition fees and will only be granted for the first year of study. Candidates are advised not to fill any application form anywhere but to provide a strong personal statement while applying normally to the school.
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree
- Candidates’ applications will be assessed by the University scholarship team.
- All candidates are classed as International students if they are from countries outside of the European Union.
- All undergraduate and postgraduate International students may be eligible for the International Scholarship.
- Scholarships will be assessed based on the strength of candidates’ personal statement.
- Eligibility and funding amounts are assessed on a case by case basis which is dependent on course, application and country of application.
- Students are only eligible to receive one scholarship award.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: £1000 or £2000 towards course fees for the first year of study.
Duration of Scholarship: First year only
How to Apply:
To make the process as easy as possible, there is no need to fill out an application form. Instead, candidates are advised to provide a strong personal statement within their course application which highlights:
- Interest in candidate’s chosen course.
- Motivation for candidate’s studies.
- Future career aspirations.
All applications will be assessed by the University’s scholarship team.
International students should Apply for their chosen course through the normal application process.
Successful candidates will be notified after they have been offered a place at the University of Hertfordshire.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details
Award Provider: University of Hertfordshire,UK
- Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis so there is no guarantee that candidate will receive a Scholarship if they meet the minimum requirements.
- The decision of the selection panel is final.
- There is no right to appeal.
- The University will not enter into individual correspondence with applicants during the selection process.
- Only successful students awarded the scholarship will be contacted.
- The scholarship is only valid for the intake (year and course) you have applied for.