Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 10 year(s)
Qualification: HND, Bachelor’s Degree
Job Title: UFR Offshore Company Representative
- The SERVICE holder is UFR Contractor’s focal point for day to day activity onboard the installation vessel.
In a narrow coordination with the UFR Installation team based in Lagos, the SERVICE holder shall:
- Supervise that the agreed procedures are respected during all the offshore presence of the installation vessel on EGINA site, mainly for the following activities performed onboard the vessel by UFR Contractor:
- Supply / Barge activities alongside or at close vicinity of the vessel
- Transfer of equipment onboard the vessel
- Deck operations
- Lifting, overboarding, lowering and landing of subsea structures
- Subsea ROV works
- Ensure that any modification of the agreed procedure is covered by the Management Of Change agreed process
- Sign in due time and when satisfactory preparation level has been achieved each specific Ready For Installation certificate.
- Communicate with onshore support to:
- Plan the coming operations
- Mobilize offshore relevant personnel from other packages (i.e. SPS & Umbilical Contractor Personnel)
- Communicate, in accordance with the defined project procedures, with COMPANY Representative acting onboard other vessel(s) working at Site in case of co-activities or SIMOPS activities.
- Ensure, when relevant, the interface onboard the vessel between MWS Representative and URF Contractor and ensure, in accordance with MWS agreed scope, that relevant MWS certificate has been issued.
- Ensure that ICAPS are filled, signed and transferred to URF Contractor’s ICAPS Coordinator
- Ensure recording of daily report activities on board and approves the daily report issued by CONTRACTOR. This reporting shall include activities on board the vessel but also any other activities interfacing with his own activities.
The SERVICE holder will lead the COMPANY supervision team onboard the vessel.
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards and TOTAL general specifications.
- Good organizational skills
- Experience in leadership and team management
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- BOSIET certificate
How to apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply Here
Application Deadline: Not specified