United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos
Reference #: EB_RO_01
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract Type: Permanent
- Accounting, Administration, Advisory, Analytics, Banking, Business Development, Data Analysis, Finance, Marketing
- Provide support in the implementation of marketing strategies, plans and programmes to increase profitability, growth in market share and customer base in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Manage and deepen sustainable relationships with both existing customers and prospective ones.
- Generate business leads and work closely with both Head, Upstream IV & GM, Energy Bank in converting new opportunities for the Group.
- Work as part of the relationship management team in achieving allocated targets in retention, revenue growth and profitability.
- Evaluate customers’ needs/buyer values, propose solutions and negotiate standard transactions.
- Remain abreast of the market, industry, competition and regulatory developments to contribute to the enhancement of the business.
- Asset Creation and Liability Generation.
- Appraise/Analyze Credit proposals.
- Provide support to Credit Risk Management to ensure credit reviews are completed in a timely manner.
- Resuscitate Dormant Relationships and deepen existing ones.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree
- Minimum requisite – 2 years in the banking industry or in a marketing/sales related roles preferably Oil and Gas
- Credit analysis
- Customer Relationship management
- Interpersonal skill
- Networking and Effective communication skills
- Data gathering & analysis
- Aggressive and Focused
- Articulate and team player
- Computer literate
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Marketing and Selling Skills
Interested and qualified? Go to United Bank for Africa (UBA) career website on uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com to apply
Deadline: 30th September, 2019