The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) hereby invites registered Observer Groups and other interested Stakeholders whose activities have focus on Democracy, Governance and election that wish – to observe the Anambra State Governorship Elections scheduled to hold on Saturday 18th November, 2017 to check the below link for the application form.
This is without prejudice to previous correspondences with the Commission as completion of the prescribed application form (EPMC) 01) remains the only acceptable format for applying.
Election Observer Group
Job Type: Full Time
Accreditation of Election
- Subsequently, all successful Observer groups would be required to fill the accreditation form (EPMC 02) which is obtainable at the “Elections and Party Monitoring Department, INEC Headquarters, Maitama, Abuja.”
- Observer groups should also note that passport photographs of their members to be deployed for the election would be required to be included along with the completed EPMC 02.
Method of Application
- In view of the above, interested observer groups should download, complete the “Application Form” below (EPMC 01) and submit to “Elections and Party Monitoring Department, INEC Headquarters, Maitama, Abuja” along with other necessary documents (including evidence of past election observation).
- Observer groups should particularly note that all other information including Legal status, Federal Inland Revenue Service (Medium Tax Office) Certificate for NGOs as well as evidence of registration with the Civil Society Desk at INEC Headquarters, Abuja among others are to accompany their applications.
- Any falsification of documents in the submissions will lead to automatic disqualification and possible prosecution.
- The list of all successful observer groups for the election will subsequently be published in National Dailies and on the Commission’s website after the close of receipt of application (EPMC 01) which is 18th August, 2017.
- Letters of Accreditation will be issued to the successful observers.
Deadline: 18th August, 2017