Tetra Pak – Which takes its name from the original tetrahedron-shaped cartons it developed – manufactures and markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries.
Its coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International.
Tetra Pak is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Execute installation tasks, assembling machines and conveyers.
- Execute preventive maintenance activities in line with global Tetra Pak standard procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations.
- Execute timely reporting of all discovered Technical Issues according to the QTIM processes.
- Execute installation of relevant rebuilding/upgrade kits according to procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations.
- Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements.
- Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety.
- Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- As a Service Engineer you are part of a team but the majority of the time will be spent out working with our customers.
- To be successful in this position the candidate must enjoy to work independently, remotely and to travel a lot, sometimes working outside of regular working hours (evenings and weekends), based on customer needs. This means that the candidate may not meet physically that often with manager and colleagues.
- A Service Engineer is in regular contact with customers, colleagues, Technical Key Account Managers, Team Leader and FSO Area Manager.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak staff about ongoing service activities as well as of any issues affecting the customer or the quality of Tetra Pak service.
- Inform about any business opportunity discovered at the customer through the relevant channels.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring and promoting good working relationships with the customer and that TP’s reputation is sustained.
- Execute and complete all relevant reports in an accurate and timely way.
- Distribute reports according to existing procedures and ensure that proper handover is done.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with Mechatronics background
- Computer skills
- Ability to speak and write English and French language
- Installation, maintenance /work service background
- Automation and Process skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply Here