Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Technology Sales Representative
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 12 years
Ref No: 17000NWX
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities.
- Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
- Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share.
- Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
- Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Acts as a leader of large-scale company initiatives.
- Viewed by peers as a leader and top contributor and by line management as a key business partner.
- 12 years applicable experience including 9 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record.
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players.
- Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: Not specified