PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing retail banks. The Bank offers a full range of banking products and services in retail, business and corporate banking segments. Their vision is to be a leading financial institution, with the best people, providing unequaled customer experience and delivering superior shareholder value.
Team Lead, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 7 years
- Location: Lagos
- Reference Number: 130-PEO00958
- Department: People & Change Nigeria
- Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Team Lead, ERM is a position in the organisation, is part of the Risk Measurement and Special Projects Group, reporting directly to the Head, Risk Measurement and Special Projects.
- The role is tasked with identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting of Bank’s risk exposure.
- The role is involved with proper enterprise risk management which will include:
- Daily and Monthly assessment of the IFRS 9 risk asset impairment charge for the Bank
- Conduct periodic review of the bank’s risk frameworks/policies
- Develop and promotes compliance with the bank’s risk appetite
- Liaises with other risk function on the implementation of enterprise risk management
- Prompt and accurate preparation of risk dashboard reports
- Ensure the existence, operation & adequacy of assigned risk frameworks
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by the Head, Risk Measurement and Special Project
- Minimum of University Degree in a related discipline with a least qualification of Second Class Lower Division (2.2)
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in a related role
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Strong knowledge of prudential guideline
- Good Knowledge of Basel
- Knowledge of IFRS 9
- Knowledge of all risk types faced by the Bank
- Strong MS Office skills
- Good communication/ presentation skills
- Ability to interpret figures (data), charts and other forms of illustrations.
- Must be able to deliver reports timely with zero error rate even under pressure.
- Must be able to multitask independently and as a team.
- May be required to travel occasionally, overtime and weekend work may be required
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Application Deadline: 24th December, 2018