Transquisite Consulting operates as a Human Resources and Recruitment Consultancy offering bespoke services with the objective to develop businesses to reach their maximum potential through the development of employees and identifying key talent that will enhance the brands’ objectives. We are in a society where there is a gap between service and delivery, in an economy where excellence has a steep price; Transquisite Consulting today provides the ultimate solutions bringing excellent service delivery cost effectively Because we understand that every business has their various short and long term aspirations, each service offered by us is tailored specifically for the objectives of your business. With primary operations in the UK and Nigeria we have also established partnerships that have enabled us to develop a growing presence in the Sub-Sahara and Middle East. So let’s discuss and design a tailored service specifically for your needs.
Teacher Training Associate
Job Type: Full Time
- We are recruiting for a Teacher Trainer who has the passion to make a different in the development of Education in rural communities. To do this role you would be motivated by the power to make a difference and deliver your quota to make a difference in the Education Sector from community to community.
- The Teacher Trainer role is at the core! It is their responsibility to ensure that talented and passionate individuals from each of our targeted communities are made into high-quality trained teachers who are passionate and motivated about their work, ready to deliver quality education modules to the pupils in their classrooms.
- To accomplish this, the Teacher Trainer is responsible for training and selecting prospective teachers that have been identified through outreach and engage them in an intensive 3 – week residential training. These three – week trainings run back to back sometimes two to three times per term.
- When not leading residential training, trainers will continue to develop our teachers as they enter their classroom through intensive coaching and mentoring.
- Delivery excellence, integrity, quality and systematization are all part of ensuring successful implementation as you will work closely with the global training team who has and will continue to design the training sessions delivered in each country that the brand operates in.
- Experience in education either in a school or in an education related organization. Teaching experience is highly valued but not mandatory.
- A fundamental belief that great teachers are “made” not born
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage a large group of individuals
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to easily form relationships and influence and motivate others
- Flexibility and a strong work ethic. The ability to overcome obstacles
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong people management skills – holding adults to high expectations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: Not specified