(Posted on: May 15, 2017)
Are you more active on Facebook? Click HERE to get all updates via Facebook
Synergy HR Solutions Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its client in various sector to fill the following vacant positions below:
Job Title: Furniture Marketing Manager
- The successful candidate must have a good knowledge of Furniture products
- Must have a good track record in the sales of furniture products.
- Champion and lead the marketing team to success in sales of furniture product
- Monthly rendering of report
- Good Innovative and Creative skills is required, no window for stories.
- Must have 5-10 years experience in similar position marketing furniture’s.
Job Title: Construction Marketing Manager
- Candidates must have vast knowledge of Tenders Application.
- The ideal candidate will champion the sales and marketing unit of the construction company
- Drive business and seal deals relating to construction.
- Attend bidding and follow up to ensure that the company is shortlisted.
- Report writing and training of marketing executives
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum qualification of HND with 5-10 years experience in costing projects.
- The candidate must have good knowledge of BOQ evaluation and costing
- Must be ready to travel within short notice.
- The quantity surveyor will manages all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.
- Will minimize the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Prepare or present public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum qualification of HND with 5-10 years in Similar functions.
Job Title: Architecture
- Discuss the objectives, necessities and financial plan of a project.
- Consult with any other construction professionals like surveyors, engineers etc regarding the design of the surroundings.
- Prepare and present possibility design proposals and reports to the client.
- Advice the client in details about the viability of the project.
- Assist in selection of site.
- Get the help of IT in designing and in project management, especially by means of software packages like Computer Aided Design i.e. CAD.
- Try to keep within the deadlines and financial budgets.
- Produce detailed workings, sketching and specifications.
- Specify the quality and nature of materials needed.
- Prepare for presentations and tender applications.
- Negotiate with other professionals and the contractors.
- Prepare applications for the plans and building control departments.
- Take control of the project from the beginning till the end.
- Working with the construction and contractor managers for obtaining permits.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum qualification of HND with 5-10 years experience in contract administration and drawings using Auto CAD.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org