Do you wish to join a vibrant team of some of the best minds in the country? Start your career and enjoy your journey to greatness!
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
Who We Seek
Your One World of difference
Are you interested in a world that aligns your passion, where talents are nurtured and challenged to express their capabilities in an innovative and agile environment?
If yes… Then join the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program.
We seek candidates with the following qualities:
- Takes responsibility and Ownership
Basic Qualifications & Requirements
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age
You will be invited to go through the following steps:
- Step 1: Computer-Based Test.
- Step 2: Pre-Assessment center and Documentation.
- Step 3: Assessment center.
- Step 4: Final Interview.
- Step 5: Foundation School.
Are you also Tech savvy and you speak any or some of the following languages; Please indicate when applying
Java, XML, Android Development, Git , HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries(Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer… Etc.
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Application Deadline: 4th December, 2018