VoucherNet Limited – Our mission is to empower small business owners to be more profitable by deploying vouchernet transaction solutions at their businesses premises.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Reports to: The Director of Operations (CTO) or his designate.
Summary of Job Duties
- Develop and manage software solutions for Voucher Net ltd. Research on new solutions that can be included in our suit of products. Monitor online services and provide resolution in cases of downtime.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, implement and support our platform to help the company drive its goals.
- Maintain C++ application on our POS system
- Actively work on creating a documentation, guides etc
- Debugging and Improvement of existing systems.
- Improving the quality of our unit, integration and acceptance tests
- Develop and maintain mobile applications that integrate into our service
- Perform integrations with payment services and MNOs
- Interact with product owners, partners and business stakeholders to understand and develop requirements
Qualification and Experience
- BSc. or HND, OND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related courses.
- Knowledge of PHP, C++ , Jquery are requisite
- Ability to create great User experience and process flows for software
- Superb problem solving skills, Good requirements gathering skills, Ability to create good algorithms,
- Knowledge of Jquery Mobile (or any hybrid development framework ), Java, asp, Android and IOS development is a plus
- Knowledge of Relational databases especially Mysql
- Excellent communication skills, courteousness, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 15th May, 2017.