Slatecube is undergoing some restructuring and would love to onboard individuals with certain skill sets across social media marketing, branding, communications, Programs management, and partnership management.
The process would involve a volunteering process of 1 month where interested professionals can work directly with Slatecube to achieve certain stipulated goals, after which candidates with proven success records can be considered for paid employment.
Social Media and Communications Manager
Job Type: Full Time
1. The individual would be responsible for developing and managing all communication outlets as it concerns Slatecube and it’s associated programs and activities. These outlets include;
- The Slatecube Blog
- Slatecube on Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Slack)
- External Press and News outlets
2. The individual would also be required to approve/demand interview sessions as it concerns Slatecube with prospective communication outlets, media houses, and any other publications.
3. The individual would also manage communication with Slatecubers regarding product/service updates, as well as newsletter crafting, and scheduling.
Ideal Candidates to apply
- College (University) graduates, with:
- Communications experience of 1 year
- Active and vibrant social portfolio across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Marketing experience of 1 year
- Project Management experience
All applicants must possess an internet-enabled Laptop and a smart phone.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: Not specified