Kantar is home to some of the world’s leading research, data and insight companies. Individually, companies such as Millward Brown, TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Added Value and The Futures Company are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers – the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet – in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider WPP group of companies and other partners.
Senior Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 – 4 years
- This role will ensure the timely execution and delivery of each project deliverables as per the specifications (research design) within the agreed time and cost for all market research commissioned by Kantar Brands.
- In this role you will work closely with Client Services and the global MCP team to understand project requirements, ensuring execution through a team of project managers.
- You will also be expected to provide cost for all RFQs, proposals, planning and estimation, monitoring and project briefing to achieve cost efficiencies to meet financial targets and profitability.
- Must win the respect and confidence of other project managers and project executives already in the team
- Show a clearly demonstrated ability to lead the Nigeria PM team
- Must win the respect and confidence of both the CS teams and other Operations department heads through well demonstrated professionalism in all matters
- Must adapt quickly to both the market and industry practices to get grounded quickly while at the same time challenging status quo.
- Must make clearly demonstrated impact by his/her presence on quality of work done
- Completed tertiary education, and preferably a relevant post-graduate qualification, preferably with a PMP certification
- Min. 3-4 years of experience of managing market research projects
- Must have a strong working knowledge of the research process, marker research client service experience
- Very good planning and scheduling skills
- Knowledge of cost components and ability to analyse
- Understanding and application of business principles, concepts and best practices to operation processes and structures.
- Ability to function as an innovative and effective member in a variety of different teams.
- Excellent communications skills
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented with very strong planning skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: Not specified