Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Operative
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Job type: Full-Time
Scope of Position
- The operative shall be responsible for the security of the hotel, its guests and staff with the hotel policies and rules
Responsibility and Duties
- Search for, respond to and handle any security challenges, issues, concerns and disaster emergency situations in accordance with all policies, procedures and regulations.
- Ensure the safety & security of the hotel’s assets, guests, and team members.
- Responsible for safeguarding of hotel property, assets, guests, and team members.
- Duties to include but not limited to patrolling the hotel to ensure guests and team members are safe.
- Answer in-house calls, assist guests and team members with safety, security and hotel operations.
- Initiate investigations
- Write up incident reports, monitor investigations and ensure proper follow up.
- Due to the nature of the hotel industry, this position may require varying schedules and other duties to reflect the need of the hotel
- A minimum of National Diploma or its equivalent
- Age 28 – 40 years of age
- Prior security/law enforcement experience, hotel preferred.
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume/CV’s to: email@example.com using the Job Title as email Subject.