(Posted on: May 20, 2017)
Are you more active on Facebook? Click HERE to get all updates via Facebook
Netexcel Systems & Technology Limited, an ICT company with strengths in management of IT outsourced functions, High level designs & Implementation, and Consulting. The company started its operations about 11 years ago, providing services for clientele across various industry verticals.
Netexcel is a company specializing in the provision of a wide range of IT services to help our customers meet their goals and objectives.
Job Title: Sales Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Reporting to: the Head of Sales
- The Sales Officer is responsible for generating and securing new revenue for Netexcel, as well as seeking out new clients & businesses within the assigned territory.
- The role ensures an excellent client experience at all times and works in collaboration with the account teams to ensure a smooth transition of accounts into the business.
- Achieve sales targets by developing new business and potential clients within the territory.
- Good Performance Defined:
- Agreed revenue targets are met within defined timeframes.
- Ensure contracts are put in place for customers.
- Take solutions and consultative sell approach to ensure clients’ needs are accurately met.
Good Performance Defined:
- A structured plan created and followed through to the achievement of targets.
- Create and implement a structured plan to achieve set targets.
- Undertake cold calling, ensuring that the number of calls meets call targets as set by management.
- Good Performance Defined: Call targets met.
- Schedule and attend client meetings, ensuring that number of meetings meets targets as set by management.
- Participate in sales campaigns to drive revenue and increase product growth.
Good Performance Defined:
- Attendance at industry related meetings/events and/or seminars.
- Report on sales, activity, and performance.
- Ensure activities comply with legal and ethical standards as well as Netexcel policies.
- Actively monitor market trends through personal contact with clients and industry associated meetings/events and seminars. Provide feedback to Head of Sales.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Proactive and responsive to clients and prospective clients.
- Deliver an outstanding sales process and sales support to clients.
- Proactively develop and improve processes to service clients.
- Transition new clients smoothly and successfully to the sales management team at all times.
- Determine an efficient communication procedure to alerting sales management teams of issues that impact client delivery or service.
- Fosters good teamwork. Strength of working relationship with the team. Works in a collaborative way with the team.
- Increased understanding of clients and their requirements and what makes our service valuable.
- B.Sc/HND in any related disciplines.
- 2 – 3 years, with the knowledge of the sales of ICT products and services.
Industry experience: Knowledge of the market, competitor behavior, and strategy.
- Experience in a b2b sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving and succeeding sales targets; proven ability in targeting new business opportunities; a confident negotiator with proven ability to close the deal; a positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.
- Ability to generate ideas and solutions; self-motivated and results driven; excellent relationship management skills; team player; innovative; a genuine interest in news and current affairs; excellent organizational and time management skills; attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive determined business hunter.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence
- Fluent English.
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated CV’s/resume to: email@example.com
Deadline: 31st May, 2017