Nigeria Machine Tools Limited is the leading manufacturer of machine tools, machine accessories, mechanical spares and after sales support provider in West Africa. Our assembly, production capabilities and plant facilities make us the preferred provider of some of the most complex machinery tools and varied equipment.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
- Create new sales and marketing strategies that target B2B customers and positions our products as the best solutions for prospective clients
- Manage customer relations by soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data we receive through digital channels
- Generate high-quality sales leads and follow up after initial meeting
- Identify areas where we can improve customer satisfaction and repeat business, then communicate those issues and possible solutions to upper management
- Set and achieve sales goals and quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis.
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Material and Metallurgy Engineering
- At least 3 years Previous sales experience in either an engineering or a manufacturing sector is required
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Familiarity with project management solutions a plus
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 4th August, 2017