DeeCla Services Limited (DSL), incorporated in 2010 and a private limited liability company in Nigeria and was founded with the purpose of providing ‘cutting edge’ and integrated services, namely, human capital, training services, business process improvement and procurement services to indigenous and multinational corporations. Its CAC registration number can be provided upon request.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Representative
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Experience: 1- 3 years
Qualification: B.Sc/HND. in relevant discipline
IT Skills: MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Google application
Approx Salary: 50k-60k
- Marketing representative will be responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve client retention.
- BSC/HND marketing or business related course
- Minimum of two years in Marketing
- Adequate Social Media capability
- A savvy computer/software user
- Personal quality of integrity, credibility and commitment
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Act as the point persons for outside, inside and partner sales teams.
- Track market and company sales performance.
- Work closely with marketing teams to create programs.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Gather and report customer intelligence or competitive analysis to the marketing team.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Attend trade shows and events to market product.
- Excellent customer service delivered to the customers and prospects
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain.
- Should live on the ‘mainland,’ preferably the Ikotun, Oshodi, Isolo, Egbede area
Method of Application
Applicamts should send Cvs to email@example.com
Deadline: Not specified