Massive recruitment is ongoing in Nitro Oil and Gas Limited.
This is a multinational company in Lagos state, Nigeria.
300 people are urgently needed for immediate employment as sales and marketing executives in Lagos, Oyo and Ogun state. Salary is very attractive.
- Accomplish business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans.
- Achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services.
- Minimum ND in any field.
- Minim 1year cognate experience
- Only residents of the following states are qualified to apply: Lagos, Oyo, and Ogun.
How to Apply:
Forward a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
30th May, 2017.