The Internet of Everything is a global industry phenomenon that is driving the biggest market transition for our organisation and our customers. This includes the intelligent connection of people, process, data, and things. It’s where everything is converged on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant and valuable than before.
To help us bring this vision to life, join us in our exciting journey.
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND Experience: 2 – 5 years
You might also like: Vacancies at Nisa Premier Hospital
Selling our solution to existing and new customers. Managing and developing accounts, to maximize turnover and profit. Hitting personal targets and contributing to overall profitability, success and
positive image of the organisation in the marketplace.
- Must have experience handling million dollar quotas.
- Strong selling skills in large accounts as well as sound knowledge and experience in selling complex IT solutions.
- Must be a self-starter and strong closer, with multi-tasking ability. Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with solution selling desired.
- Experience selling in a high technology and networking industry and knowledge of LAN and/or WAN networks is preferred as well as experience in selling Intelligent Infrastructure Solutions, Network Security, Data Center technologies, Storage Solutions and Scalable network architectures.
- Implement the sales strategy to ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in marketplace.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients to expand sales.
- Identify new accounts to sell products and services to, to fulfill turn over objectives
- Maintain a high-profile presence in the market place through the creation of win-win situations with customers that turn a sales relationship into a long-term commercial partnership.
- Control costs to ensure that expenditure is being managed in line with budgets.
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in line with business objectives.
- Education to degree level, preferable
- Demonstrable track record of success in sales.
- Demonstrable experience selling complex technical solutions to executive management.
- Ability to network within an organization to identify all key influencers and decision makers.
- Commercial Focus
- Negotiation Skills
- Problem Solver and Strategic Thinker
- Analysis Skills, Decision Making
- Fluent English
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply Here
Today, October 23rd, 2016.