RE/MAX – Established in Denver, Colorado in 1973, RE/MAX is recognised as one of the leading international global real estate franchise companies with the most productive sales force in the industry. RE/MAX has over 100,000 agents operating from over 6 500 offices in over 97 countries worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- Student of mass communication or any social science course from a recognized university.
Job Title: Software Developer
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills
- Adequate knowledge of web development, CRO and SEO
- Fluency in English
- Student of computer science from a recognized university
Job Title: Video Editor
- Study scripts to become familiar with production concepts and requirements.
- Edit films and videotapes to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors, using editing equipment.
- Select and combine the most effective shots of each scene in order to form a logical and smoothly running story.
- Determine the specific audio and visual effects and music necessary to complete films.
- Review footage sequence by sequence in order to become familiar with it before assembling it into a final product.
- Set up and operate computer editing systems, electronic titling systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effects units in order to produce a final product.
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
- Fluency in English.
Application Closing Date: 21st April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their letter of application and detailed CV’s as one attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the role as subject of the email.