Recare Limited established in 1997, is a fast growing leader in African hair, skin and personal style research and innovation. The Company manufactures and markets world- class, high quality products that deliver on the beauty and personal care needs of Africans living in Africa.
Graduate Trainee Programme
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 year
- We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to join us in growing the company. At Recare we strongly believe in the development and training our people into future leaders.
- Our Graduate Trainee Program (GT) is a 2 year programme designed to develop recent graduates into future management and leadership roles in our company. The training program is focused on the following key areas:
- Marketing and Promotion
- Sales and Distribution
- Brand Management
- Operations and R&D
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- B.Sc / HND (2.1 / Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Not more than 1 year post NYSC experience.
- Male/Female and maximum age of 25 as of 31 December 2017
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Graduate Trainee Program” as the subject of the email.
Note: Successful applicants will be shortlisted and contacted via email and/or by SMS to the telephone number provided in their CV’s
Deadline: 22nd August, 2017