Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c.
Job Title: Quality Control Officer (FMCG)
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 4 years
- Ensures laid down objectives for quality control in accordance with approved recipe specifications and standard norms are strictly met.
- Ensures the targets set for quality control pertaining to adherence and inspection are achieved or exceeded within the budget and on time.
- Checking the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as production procedures in a pastry company
- Monitors performance of all production process continuously and tracks performance of production floor.
- Ensures maintenance of proper hygiene practices at the manufacturing stations (human / process / product interfaces).
- Familiarity with quality testing machines and systems
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies – Pastry
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage
- A graduate in a releted field
- Minimum of 5 years in the FMCG industry
Method of Application
Applicants should Send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org