Slatecube is undergoing some restructuring and would love to onboard individuals with certain skill sets across social media marketing, branding, communications, Programs management, and partnership management.
The process would involve a volunteering process of 1 month where interested professionals can work directly with Slatecube to achieve certain stipulated goals, after which candidates with proven success records can be considered for paid employment.
Job Type: Full Time
Individual would be responsible for planning, structuring, executing and managing all Slatecube Programs including, but not limited to;
- The iDeaLabs Program
- Representatives Network Program
- Associates Network Programs
- Affiliates Network Programs
Task would require quick thinkers, independent and proactive post-NYSC university graduates of any professional program encompassing either;
- Business Administration, Social Sciences, or The Arts with
- Management experience of 2 years
- Communications experience of 2 years
- Project Management experience
All applicants must possess an internet-enabled Laptop.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: Not specified