Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Production Planning Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
- Deduce material requirement from the production budget annually
- Develop an efficient replenishment model for optimal inventory management monthly
- Report weekly, stock duration and alert on material shortage where necessary
- Document daily production throughput for every section of the plant
- Analyze and maintain record of material depletion within the plant
- Concise and reconcile daily, weekly, monthly, yearly production output, sales volume log in a single page report daily
- Review periodically materials movement and stocks with the logistics and warehouse manager
- Satisfies management information system requirement.
- Ensure the safety of self and others in the line of work
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Project Management skills
- Ability to build trust and confidence with all categories of staff
- Thorough knowledge of applicable regulations
- First degree in Science related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: 26th July, 2017