Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Roche is a leader in research-focused healthcare with combined strengths in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. Roche is the world’s largest biotech company, with medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and neuroscience. Roche is also the world leader in in vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics, and a frontrunner in diabetes management. Roche’s personalized healthcare strategy aims at providing medicines and diagnostics that enable tangible improvements in the health, quality of life and survival of patients. Founded in 1896, Roche has been making important contributions to global health for more than a century.
Job Title: Procurement Manager – Roche Products
- You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- This exciting role requires the following experience and skills:
- University degree or similar level education in finance/business related discipline preferably with Procurement or Logistics certification
- 3-5years solid professional experience in technical logistics or finance areas with local business knowledge of procurement and logistics practice
- Competent in planning, inventory management, requisition to payment, and related procurement and logistics systems (in particular SAP)
- Ability to establish self as a true business partner at ease in interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic and analytical thinking and project management abilities, coupled with high level presentation and negotiation skills;
- Ability to operate successfully in a matrix environment with shared accountability and responsibilities;
- Intercultural understanding;
- Fluent written and spoken English
Who we are
- At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
- Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Function Procurement
- Sub function
- Job level Individual Contributor
- Job type Regular Employee
- Job-ID 00452604
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should;
Deadline: Not specified