Reckitt Benckiser, is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
Job Title: Process Engineers
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for evaluating existing processes and configuring manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve overall process safety and sustainability and develop best practices within the production process.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate the various aspects of the process engineering, including design, planning and development
- Evaluate and improve on processes in the current and new manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Drive the development of processing plans, methods, design, materials handling, manpower requirements, cost analysis and other areas as appropriate;
- Improve process & safety capabilities and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Process Design & Detail Engineering including performing process simulations, design calculations, Process Optimization, sizing & selection of equipment etc. for Tenders (as required) and for awarded Projects
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Provide suggestions during incident investigations and advise on corrective actions.
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing operators to develop a cost-effective Safe and working production process.
- Support in new projects executions and implementation
- Research and purchase new manufacturing technology.
- Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams, P & I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications, Cause & Effect Diagrams, control philosophies, shutdown Coordinate the various aspects of the process engineering, including design, planning and development
- Provide manufacturing data i.e. production control charts, reliability, process capability, to improve the process and monitor and measure progress to target
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- B.E. / B.TECH. / B.Sc in Chemical Engineering
- Specialization in Petroleum / Petro Chemical Engineering preferred.
Method of Application
All CV’s should be sent on/before Wednesday, 26th April 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org , with the relevant position applied for as heading.
Deadline: 26th April, 2017