British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands. If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Job Title: PMD Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: OND BA/BSc/HND
Experience: 3 years
Location: Ibadan, Oyo state
Job number: 16113BR
Appointment type: Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- Ensure that the required production in the cell is manufactured in the required time, within the laid down specifications and at the lowest cost, thus ensuring the utilisation of all resources to the optimum.
- Responsible for department administration and the utilisation of Human Resources.
- Grade 12 (NQF Level 4), Diploma/Degree in Manufacturing or relevant qualification in Manufacturing
- In depth knowledge of the interrelations of the production environment.
- Minimum three years experience in the tobacco manufacturing industry.
- Think/Operate strategically
- Decision making
- Make Things Happen
- Lead/Manage Change
- Motivate/Develop people
- Teamwork skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Personal responsibility for development
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literacy
- Financial skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: 22nd May, 2017