Lorache Group – Our client, is a leading Pharmaceutical company in Nigeria, owned by a leading conglomerate with subsidiaries across different industries like manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, FMCGs, Automotive, Airline etc. It’s Pharmaceutical factory currently produces over 27 products as well as trading varieties of imported products and medical devices.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Location: Niger, Oyo
Locations: Ibadan – Oyo
The suitable candidate will be responsible in the following aspect:
- Responsible for regulatory affairs.
- Assist in liaising with external bodies and agencies on healthcare and medical matters.
- Responsible for authorization of production, Batch Manufacturing Record (BMRs) and document review.
- Ensures Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is adhered
- Ensure customer complaints are resolved
- Liaison with Government and Statutory Agencies and Medical Institutions.
- Attends to any incidental work that may be required by the Factory Manager
- Assist in registration of premises with the pharmacists council of Nigeria (PCN).
- Registration of products with the National Agency for Food Drugs. Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
- Maintain standards at NOSDOC GROUP,
- Clinically screen prescriptions to ensure safe, optimal and cost-effective use of the medicine.
- Take overall responsibility for setting out the standards and policies for the provision of professional pharmacy service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Sector
- Knowledge of Drug Rules and manufacturing of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms.
- The individual must have a working knowledge of product registration and import and export control requirements with regular agencies.
- Must be based in Ibadan
- He/she must have a working relationship & or dealing with NAFDAC especially in the areas of product registration and importation
- Compliance with GMP.
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 25th August, 2017