VoguePay is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly. VoguePay is a user-friendly online payment platform that allows you to send and receive payment easily from anyone, in any currency. Accept payment through Card transaction and Bank transfers.
Performance Management Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- The Performance Manager is an operations role, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer. The role is responsible for delivering day to day leadership and direction for organisation operations and is accountable for all performance related matters within the organisation.
- The Performance Manager will drive a culture that promotes the delivery of operational excellence.
- Working closely with the Human Resources ,he/she is expected to developing cross functional teams, that will be accountable for developing and delivering operational plans within organisation for measuring and comparing performance.
Job Competencies and Capabilities
- Provide clear and visible leadership and direction, holding full accountability for the overall delivery of volume, quality, customer service and colleague related performance
- Communicate a convincing vision, ensuring buy in from the team towards a common purpose, while ensuring this is shared by everyone ,motivating and inspiring others to perform.
- Effectively analyse company performance level, developing and implementing short, medium and long term plans aimed at driving performance to achieve business targets and service levels.
- Provide lead on international level forecasting and demand planning by providing clear direction on resourcing for the organisation, setting ambitious targets, taking the initiative to resolve problems they encounter.
- Ensure up to date commercial information is available to feed into any negotiations with strategic partners or finance budgeting cycles.
- Maintain an up to date performance view of all live activities. Regularly revisit assumptions and models to see how performance could be optimised, providing business owners with invaluable support.
- Working with business owners, develop and maintain comprehensive business models for all new business activities, based on sound and quantifiable rational.
- Maintain a strategic view of operations and priorities, working with senior colleagues to improve performance in a commercially viable manner and supporting projects as required.
- Build trusting working relationships by interacting with teams at all levels and acting with the highest integrity whilst also ensuring that all colleagues operate in accordance with all standards and all corporate employee policies are complied with.
- Understands and utilises economic, financial and industry data to accurately diagnose business strengths and weaknesses, identifying key issues, and developing strategies and plans
- Build high-performance teams by robustly managing both strong and under performance of the team, knowing when to intervene to drive continuous improvement and encouraging best practice and shared learning.
- Provide weekly,Monthly , Quaterly and annual performance report of each components of the organisation with a view to deriving and identifying analytical data for decision making
- Any other adhoc duties as required.
- To succeed at this role,you will require proven
Education and Experience Requirements
- Leading and developing high performance teams with strong staff engagement levels.
- Short, medium and long term planning to achieve numerous targets and service levels
- Performance driven with strong performance management to drive continuous improvement, taking the initiative and resolving problems encountered
- High-quality engagement with internal and external executive stakeholders, anticipating and understanding client needs and use diplomacy to solve difficult situations
- Communicating with clarity and conviction using a variety of tools as appropriate to persuade, inspire and influence a broad range of audiences.
- Positively contribute to team effort and support others in their approaches to reaching organisational goals, setting a strong direction for diverse teams which build commitment, supports high-quality decision making and inspires others to perform.
- Maintain a strategic awareness and national view, direct and guide a team to establish a clear vision and convey it to others to inspire and motivate to achieve
- Understand numerical expressions of ideas and correctly interpret the results using reasoning and logic.
- University educated, minimum 2:1 degree.
- Masters or further management qualifications preferred
- Extensive experience in an operational role
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-changing, complex, multi-stakeholder environment – comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Excellent PowerPoint and written communication skills, though equally proficient with spreadsheets and business analysis software.
- Performance driven with strong attention to detail.
- Able to command respect with senior executives, both internal and external.
- B.Sc/HND/M.Sc in related fields.
- Experience 5 years.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 10th June, 2019