Slatecube is undergoing some restructuring and would love to onboard individuals with certain skill sets across social media marketing, branding, communications, Programs management, and partnership management.
The process would involve a volunteering process of 1 month where interested professionals can work directly with Slatecube to achieve certain stipulated goals, after which candidates with proven success records can be considered for paid employment.
Partnerships and Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full Time
1. The individual would be responsible for developing and managing partnerships between Slatecube and recruiters/recruiting company (directly or with third parties), content developers for learning resources on Slatecube, Schools, amongst other prospective partners going forward.
2. The individual would also be required to create, edit, structure, and manage marketing briefs, advertisements, commercials, and other forms of marketing materials for communication outlets, media houses, and any other marketing publications.
Ideal Candidates to apply
- College (University) graduates, with
- Marketing experience of 2 years
- Communications experience of 2 years
- Project Management experience
All applicants must possess an internet-enabled Laptop.