Oxford Laboratories – A UK-affiliated quality focused medical laboratory specializing in wellness, occupational and pre-employment staff screening amongst others is recruiting for 2017. For over 4 years we have been responsible for bringing FDA approved and CE marked diagnostic tools to Nigeria and have worked with some of the leading hospitals and diagnostic centres in Lagos. We are based in Victoria Island and work with corporate clients from various sectors such as banking, hospitality, healthcare etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Sales Program
- The Graduate Sales Program is an opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking organisation, we are looking to recruit four candidates.
- The program allows you an insight into the business-critical areas of the laboratory and related services and you will integrate and participate in various projects on a rotational basis, getting to know our business areas in detail. Over a six-month period, you will be on a detailed program covering sales territories spanning across Lagos State – with unrivalled sales training, coaching and development opportunities-you really can build your career with us.
- As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will be the vital link between us and our clients. You will build partnerships with healthcare providers and corporate clients in various sectors in order to understand their business and reach sales targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently make decisions, but also utilize available resources to meet customer needs and work effectively with operations. Seeks out broader relationships within the account to help facilitate networking and prospecting.
- Perform sales calls and vendor relations with all customers and potential customers in the assigned territory.
- Researches competitor and industry activity and keep informed of new products/services and other general information of interest to customers incorporating this data into the business plan; introduce any new test products or packages.
- Manage pricing within territory to control profitability and maintain accurate reporting and records necessary for proper management of territory.
- Communicate with supervisor any customer issues or potential problems, perform other tasks assigned by manager.
- Responsible for achieving territory quota, new product budget and increasing sales within our top accounts.
- Develops and implements a sales business plan for the territory in collaboration with finance.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, account plans and territory activities as required
- Work closely with Managing Director to develop assigned territories in line with the company’s objectives.
- Positively represent the company at all times throughout customer locations.
- Candidates should have a B.Sc. in any Medical/ Biomedical Science and must have completed NYSC.
- They must be result-oriented, self-motivated with strong oral and written communication skills.
- They must be able to multitask and meet deadlines as needed.
- They should be able to work in a team environment.
- They should also possess good persuasion and presentation skills with proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 2 years’ field sales experience (NYSC included) with a reputable company.
- An attractive salary and uncapped bonus plan
- Healthcare scheme
- Laptop and cell phone
- Pension plan
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org