- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Location: Lagos
Job ref: ROMGR
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Work Days: Mon to Fri (10am – 10pm) and Sat (12pm to 10pm)
- Resolve customers’ complaints about chicken quality or service;
- Ensure constant cleaning of kitchen and dining areas to maintain sanitation standards;
- Monitor actions of staff and customers to ensure that health and safety standards and regulations are obeyed;
- Oversee payment of utility bills and other overheads;
- Maintain budget and employee records;
- May use of computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules as well as pay, and perform other record keeping tasks;
- Check quality of deliveries of raw and finished chicken;
- Arrange for maintenance and repairs with vendors/suppliers;
- Schedule work hours for servers and kitchen staff;
- Monitor food preparation and methods;
- Sample opinions of customers on quality and improvement of service;
- Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day;
- Other assigned responsibilities
- ND/HND/B.Sc in Food Science/Technology or other related courses.
Minimum Years of Work Experience:
- 3-5 years in a fast-food restaurant/eatery
- Must be able to organize, plan and assign tasks
- Must have good inter-personal skills
- Must be resident around Lekki and its environs.
- Salary: Between N96,000 and N120,000 net monthly.
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “ROMGR” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.
Deadline: 16th December, 2018