(Posted on: June 9, 2017)
Are you more active on Facebook? Click HERE to get all updates via Facebook
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being.
Job Type: Full Time
- Declares production in a timely manner based on information provided from operations (every 2hrs Dammam / every 8hrs Bahrain).
- Reviews backflushing error report (COGI) daily and solves errors in report (in collaboration with planning / operations / finance).
- Does frequent material stock counts at shop floor and adjusts system stocks to match actual stocks.
- Reviews & analyses count differences and shares outcomes with Mill planning and operations to drive data & BOM accuracy.
Machine Hour Recording:
- Enters machine hours provided by Operations into SAP R/3 once a week (once a day).
Material Supply to Operations:
- Calls of raw materials and finishing supplies form from Warehouse (Lagos DC) 4961 via STO in SAP to (Lagos Diaper Plant 4960).
- Returns materials back to the warehouse (4961) via an STO in SAP from Diaper plant (4960).
- Experience in Warehousing/Materials handling and management.
Computer Skills (Excel, Word Essential):
- Basic SAP knowledge.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work, and on the go.
- For 140+ years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
- While growing our $18+ billion global business, we help build careers through collaborative teams that push boundaries and engaging experiences and endless opportunities to work with some of the world’s most recognized brands. Our 42,000 employees are changing the world for the better, too, generously giving back to communities and causes around the globe.
- If innovative thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: Not specified