Librod Energy Services Limited is a full-fledged multi-disciplinary Services Provider of Oilfield Services to the Upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Industry in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offshore Support Business Manager
- The Offshore Support Business Manager is responsible for leading the Operation Support Service Team to achieve all agreed KPI’s.
- The business is focused mainly on Equipment Rental & Sales as its main focal point and has the Warehousing, Haulage & Total Logistics as well.
- These Services/Products include but not limited to Cargo Carrying Units, mud skips, Bunkers, etc.
- Geographical responsibility: Nigerian, but may be requested to support projects outside Nigeria
- Product Lines: Equipment Rental & Sales, Storage/Warehousing, Haulage/Transportation, Total Logistics Management
- Central to the success of the business is our partnership with OEG, Suretank & OHS plus availability of various regular & bespoke equipment.
Reports: Reports Directly to the Country Director
- QHSE, accountable for ensuring all EC operations are conducted in a safe and secure manner minimising impact on the environment, in line with company and client QHSE Policies and Procedures
- Business Unit Profit & Loss (improve overall Sales performance)
- Achieve all B.U KPI’s
- Plans, develops, and implements business strategies for generating revenue as well as revenue productivity in production chemicals.
- Identifying and acquiring new customers.
- Maintaining a detailed OSS market data base.
- Maintaining and strengthening the relationship with Partners.
- Carry out and Ensure successful bottle test.
- Able to proffer specialised solutions to meet the need of clients.
- Planning Operational services in partnership with the Operations team.
- Agreeing KPI’s for all OSS team members.
- Monitor negotiation process to ensure that contracts are secured
- Provide detailed report, statistics, and status of pending contract to the Management /Partner on Periodic performance.
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with all customers.
- Training and professional improvement of the BU’s personnel.
Challenge & Creativity/ Decision Making:
- Understand the needs of the Clients that require our range of services, seek out opportunities for Librod to add value to our customers operations.
- Make use of our partnerships, resources and people to create a desire in the market to engage and do business with Librod.
Competencies/ Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Must be familiar with the use of industry approved mineral scale and corrosion models.
- Must be able to interpret, implement and manage relevant HSE regulation.
- Must have strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Must have experience leading teams made up of personnel with different professional experience and status.
- Must have established relationships with target customers.
- Good Knowledge of Products.
- Must be competent with the use of Microsoft Office software tools.
- Must be a graduate with 10 years of experience in Business development, Sales and marketing in a reputable organization (Oil & Gas sector preferably).
- Minimum of 1st degree in relevant discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 2nd June, 2017.