GREEN HYBRID MULTI-CONCEPTS SERVICES LTD is an innovative organisation that focuses on bridging the trading gap of supply and demand of products and services.
The organisation strives to see that countries demands and met. We ensure to provide value for money with affordable, competitive and sustainable prices.
We are looking for experienced Secretary charged with the responsibility of providing clerical and secretarial support to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Job Title: Office Secretary/Customer Service Support
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: OND BA/BSc/HND
Experience: 1 year
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and mails
- Maintaining all personal and professional files, ensuring that a comprehensive filing system is in place
- Type and transcribe confidential documents
- Taking dictation on various matters
- Attending to and monitoring enquiries and issues, ensuring that they are brought to the MD’s direct attention and where necessary, referring matters to the appropriate staff for action
- Receive and screen visitors and telephone calls, take messages, schedule appointments
- Liaising with relevant individuals, external organizations, etc to arrange meetings and prepare agendas
- Managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence, i.e., sort and read mails, draft responses, maintain network database.
- Typing and dispatching of all correspondence as instructed
- Organizing and maintaining MD’s diary as well as scheduling appointments for MD
- Maintaining confidentiality, recording and filing system for the MD’s office
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to self manage
- Ability to Prioritise
- Ability to manage workload under pressure and to tight deadlines
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant qualification experience
- Minimum of OND/B.SC from a recognized institution.
Method of Application
To apply, send CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
If you encounter challenges during application, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org