Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a leading industrial bakery located in Ibadan, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Location: Ikeja, Ajah, Ikorodu, Agege, Ilupeju, Lagos
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in your assigned market segment to generate new business/sales for the company.
- Identify all other bread distributors in the assigned area and recruit them to be buying MY JOY products.
- Open new markets for the sales of the company’s products
- Collect and collate customers’ orders for the next day and encourage them to pick their products at the company’s depot.
- Ensure that the company’s products are available on all the table-tops/retailers in your assigned area by aggressively following-up on the recruited distributors to boost their performances.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Analyze the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Report on daily basis market intelligence and marketing activities to the management i.e. price structure of other competitors, number of identified new customers and their details, product orders of the already enlisted distributors and location visited.
- HND/B.Sc in Marketing or any other disciplines
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Qualified and interested candidates must be residing in their interested locations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Please, indicate your choice of location in the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 19th September, 2017.