Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions, founded in 1975. As a leader in platform and productivity for the mobile-first, cloud-first world, we believe in what people make possible. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
- The Interns4Afrika program offers talented young people a unique experience with a dynamic and agile technology organization on the African continent. You will work for 6 months with a Microsoft partner on real projects, collaborating and learning from your colleagues. Whether you’re aspiring for a future in sales, marketing or technology, this is your chance to kick-start your future
- To give you the best chance of success 4 weeks of your internship will be dedicated to developing world class business and technical skills. We’ll support you to rapidly develop your capabilities through the (virtual) classroom and the great work you will do.The competition for a place on Interns 4Afrika is tough but if you are entrepreneurial with a passion for technology, are keen to continue learning and have a flexible can-do attitude we want to hear from you. Join us today, and help shape the Africa of tomorrow.
Interns4Afrika Sales Path
- If you are passionate about interacting directly with customers and being on the front line to bring the magic of software to customers and businesses, the Interns4Afrika sales path could be right for you. If you follow the sales path Microsoft, along with our partners will provide you with a dynamic tool kit to enable you to hone your sales craft and take your first steps to becoming a world-class sales professional.
- Our partners have a diverse range of sales opportunities. Maybe you would like to be a Junior Account Manager, meeting potential clients and educating them on the benefits of Microsoft products. Or perhaps your passion for communication will see you leading on the development of sales materials to convert prospective customers as a Sales and Marketing Assistant. Or how about driving sales through participation in workshops, events and demos as a Retail Sales Specialist?
- If you want to connect customers with technology that simplifies their lives and inspires their potential, then what are you waiting for…
Interns4Afrika Marketing Path
- If you are passionate about telling the Microsoft story to help people and businesses throughout the world to achieve more, then the Interns4Afrika marketing path could be right for you. If you follow the marketing path Microsoft and our partners will support you to capitalise on the opportunity technology presents to connect with customers in new ways, honing your communication skills and techniques to launch your marketing career.
- Our partners have a diverse range of marketing opportunities. Would you like to be an Advertising and Branding Junior Manager creating and delivering social media marketing campaigns. Or perhaps you would be interested in creating internal & external communication strategies as a Junior Marketing Strategist. Maybe your strong organization skills would be best used as a Junior Project Manager, supporting the execution of marketing plans for Microsoft products and services. Or perhaps a role as a Sales and Marketing Assistant will see you leading on the development of sales materials to convert prospective customers.
- If you are an avid marketer who wants to tell the world how technology can improve lives, then what are you waiting for…
Interns4Afrika Technical Path
- If you are passionate about driving advances in technology to help Microsoft customers solve big problems and remain competitive in a cloud-first, mobile-first world, then the Interns4Afrika technical path could be right for you. If you follow the technical path Microsoft and our partners will build upon your existing technology skills and support you to learn the latest Microsoft technologies. Complete Microsoft certifications to fulfil your potential as Microsoft technical expert.
- Our partners have a diverse range of technical opportunities. Become a Microsoft CRM Online Expert and train others to capitalize on the CRM cloud opportunity. Or build and manage enterprise, mobile, Web and Internet of Things (IoT) apps faster as an Azure Specialist. Maybe you would like to support customers to use the cloud-based collaboration and productivity tools as Office 365 Specialist. Or perhaps a role as a Data Platform Specialist will suit you, using data and insights to engage with customers and stakeholders, delivering improved customer value and operational excellence.
- If you want to build a breadth and depth of knowledge in modern technologies to become ‘cloud-ready’ IT professional, then what are you waiting for…
We want to hear from you if:
- You are able to commit to completing full time internship for 6 months
- You are currently in education or have graduated from an Undergraduate or Postgraduate course within the last 12 months
- You have a BA/BSc in a business related or IT degree
- You have right to work in the country in which you are currently located
- We’re looking for motivated, talented and hard-working individuals who are interested in making the most of this life changing opportunity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Application Deadline: 12th May 2017