Judith-Samuels Recruitment Agency, due to our business expansion into the FMCG industry, a giant in the Nigerian FMCG multinationals is having vacancy opened to Microbiologists-Biochemists, and Nutritionists.
Microbiologists/Biochemists research or study chemical composition and processes of living organisms that affect vital processes such as growth and aging to determine chemical actions and effects on organisms such as the action of foods, drugs, or other substances on body functions and tissues.
Dietitians and nutritionists typically do the following: Assess patients’ and clients’ health needs and diet. Counsel patients on nutrition issues and healthy eating habits. Develop meal plans, taking both cost and clients’ preferences into account.
- Entry-level clinical microbiologists generally need at least a bachelor’s degree in microbiology, biology, chemistry or related field. Equivalent education and experience may be an acceptable alternative. Bachelor’s degree programs in these subjects typically cover cell physiology and reproduction. Coursework in immunology and virology may also be required.
- Must understand how to conduct laboratory tests and prepare biological products. Understanding the causes of diseases enables them to accurately assist in diagnosis and treatment. They also need to understand laws, regulations and standards related to the medical industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in dietetics, foods and nutrition, food service systems management, clinical nutrition, or a related area. Programs include courses in nutrition, psychology, chemistry, and biology. Many dietitians and nutritionists also have advanced degrees.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Must have completed the 1 year NYSC
How to apply:
Forward a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 11th June.