TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
The company has set up offices in many countries and regions, such as Dubai, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon and Bengal, and even has built a factory in Ethiopia, which has provided great support for all its brands.
Media Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
The successful candidate will have an experience working with a professional news organization, superior news judgment, excellent communication skills, deep understanding and passion for the digital and pop cultural landscape with intimate knowledge of the latest and greatest in social media, content, and emerging technology/platforms.
- BSc in any relevant field.
- 2 years of experience editing an app,
- homepage, or social media account for a news organization.
- National and world news junkie with an interest and understanding of politics, business, tech, sports, science, and global affairs.
- Comfortable with real-time social reporting:
- searching for photos, live-tweeting press conferences, etc.
- Deep understanding of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Well-rounded knowledge of photo and video editing software.
- Experience with real-time analytics and social sharing tools.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating Media Business Development Manager as the subject of the email
Deadline: Not specified