Randstad Construction Property Engineering – Our client, a well established multi national business with a regional office in Abuja, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Marine Engineer / Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Reference number: ROBU 8878890
Job Type: Permanent
- They work mainly within the Marine Sector and are looking for an experienced engineer / project manager to work closely with one of their leading clients.
- You will have strong marine experience and will have ideally worked in West Africa previously.
- The correct candidate will be professionally qualified and be able to consult the client and manage the contractors on various marine projects. You will be reporting to a country manager and will manage a small team.
- The office is based in Abuja and the client will require some travel as part of this role. In return they will offer an excellent Net USD salary, accommodation, health care, 2 flights, 6 weeks leave and a bonus scheme.
- If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please contact me ASAP.
- B.Sc / M.Sc level education or equivalent
- Strong Marine Engineering Experience
- Excellent Communicator
- Willing to be based in West Africa and travel throughout the region.
- Degree level education Chartered – Preferential Strong Marine Experience Excellent Communicator Previous Experience in West Africa would be beneficial.
- “marine engineer” port quay.
- Excellent Net Salary – USD
- Travel and flights
- Driver and vehicle
- Health Care
- Bonus Scheme
£72,639.23 per year.
- If you would like to discuss this role please contact me ASAP. My client is looking to conduct interviews in the coming weeks for this position.
- Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE
Deadline: Not specified